1. This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of the Mandarin Cigar Bar Rewards Program.
2. This agreement will become binding on you and us when we contact you to confirm your membership application has been accepted, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
3. Eligible members shall be the legal age of 18 on day of enrolment.
4. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen.
5. You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
6. All terms apply to the Mandarin Cigar Bar Rewards Program.
FEES AND CHARGES
1. The Joining Fee ($20.00) is collected from you by us by the Mandarin Cigar Bar employee upon receipt of your membership rewards card application date and are not refundable under any circumstances once these Terms and Conditions are signed. Joining fees are applied to cover the initial administration costs associated with setting up a new membership and entitle the member to the rewards offered herein.
2. We reserve the right to, at our sole election, either suspend or terminate your membership, upon having given you written notice of our intention to do so.
3. The Twenty dollar ($20.00) membership fee is collected as described in section 1 of Fees and Charges. The annual fee of twenty dollars ($20) will be paid one year from initial membership on the month of membership. This membership has a one year expiration.
4. You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided.
REWARDS PROGRAM AND RULES
1. Membership rewards are based on the whole dollar sale amount for each month rounded down to the nearest dollar. No change will be calculated in the total amount spent. If a member spends $59.87, the member would be entitled to the perks and benefits associated with the dollar amount of $59.
2. Rewards shall be used within 30 days of receipt of notification.
3. Roll over rewards are not authorized.
4. Members cannot combine rewards for percentages. (I.e. if a member has three 10% discounts issued, member cannot combine those discounts for a 30% discount.)
5. Members cannot gift/give rewards to other customers or rewards members.
6. Membership rewards are calculated on amount in whole dollars spent from the first day of the month to the last day of the month.
7. Membership rewards are calculated on a month-to-month basis.
8. It is the responsibility of the rewards member to show Membership Rewards card to the employee who enters their sales into the POS system. The employee is not responsible if a sale is not added to the members rewards tally.
9. If a member is gone for a portion of the month, the member cannot start their rewards on the day they choose and carry the calendar days into the following month.
10. Reward points cannot be added to the tab after the day of purchase has passed.
11. A Mandarin Cigar Employee will calculate total reward points and issue those rewards to the member.
12. Any rewards member may request to know their total rewards for the month at any time during normal business hours.
13. Rewards will be issued on Mandarin Cigar Bar stock with all applicable rewards written out and initialed by the Mandarin Cigar employee.
14. Members do not have to use all rewards at the same time. i.e. if they are authorized a gift certificate and a percentage off, they may elect to use either one or both.
15. Percentage discounts cannot be added to special events or limited product.
16. A “single purchase” is defined as:
16 (a) “the total purchase amount of product(s) for one (1) day.”
16 (b) “A single purchase product is a product that does not establish as subscription for the purchasing user. It is a “one time” purchase.”
17. Reward members shall present their Membership Rewards Card in order to have their sales for that day added to their tally.
18. If the rewards member loses their membership card, they are authorized a second card for a fee of twenty dollars ($20).
19. Calculated total amount spent includes all events and promotional sales.
MEMBERSHIP REWARDS CALCULATOR
$1-$100 = 5% off single purchase
$101-$250 = 10% off single purchase
$251-$500 = $10 gift card & 5% off single purchase
$501-$750 = $15 gift card & 10% off single purchase
$751-$1000 = $20 gift card & 15% off single purchase
$1001-$1250 = $35 gift card & 10% off single purchase
$1251-$1500 = $75 gift card
$1501+ = $100 gift card
1. From time to time we may need to increase the price of membership. Once a membership has been established, we will not require the rewards member to pay any additional fees associated with the program. We will give you at least 1 full months’ notice of any incoming price increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much new memberships will cost after the increase. During this period you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules.
1. You may terminate your membership at any point by cancelling directly with the Mandarin Cigar Bar employee.
2. In the above circumstances your membership will remain in force until the day, at which point it will automatically terminate. If you elect to terminate your membership, you shall return the Mandarin Cigar Bar Membership Rewards card within five (5) business days of cancellation.
3. If the member fails to return his/her Membership Rewards card, the member will be required to pay a fee of forty dollars ($40) for cost of card and administration fees.
1. Members must be 18 or older.
2. You agree to comply with Mandarin Cigar Bar hours of operation. This membership does not allow for outside hours of occupancy on Mandarin Cigar Bar premises.
3. If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
4. We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
5. There may be occasions where we have to close all, or part of, Mandarin Cigar Bar of which you are a member. We will do our best to let you know of such closures in advance of them taking place, unless
the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will use all commercially reasonable endeavors to ensure that such closures are outside of peak working hours and are kept to a minimum, in both duration and frequency. You will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, your membership fees in such circumstances.
6. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control, i.e natural disaster.
7. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available in Florida Statutes ss 501.315.6.a. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
9. This agreement is governed by Florida statutes ss 501.0125.
10. We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the Clubs Rules.
11. Extra and Off-peak memberships are not available.
12. Hours of operation: Monday/Tuesday 10am-8pm, Wednesday/Thursday/Saturday 10am-10pm, Friday 10am-11:59pm, Sunday 12pm-5pm. Hours of operation subject to change. See posted hours of operation at the Mandarin Cigar Bar establishment for further information.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
1. We are a company registered as Big Chief Cigars, DBA, Mandarin Cigar Bar, licensed in Florida, USA.
2. If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by telephoning us at 907-288-7222 or by e-mailing us at email@example.com
3. If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these terms requires you to give us notice in writing you can send this to us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you by email.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
(a) provide your membership services;
(b) process your membership payment; and
(c) inform you about similar products or services that we, or selected third parties provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
2. We will not give your personal data to any third party.